Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello World

The words "Hello World" have been used in almost every computer programming literature to introduce the very first programme to the readers. By taking the idea to name the title of my first article posted in the cyberspace to fulfill its ultimate purpose "introduce".

In fact, I have owned this space a couple years ago without posting any single word since then. Reason? It could not be simpler, the laziness! Perhaps, I should quit from this habit to invest some of my times to start blogging, regardless whether it is a long or short article. If you look at others' blogs, it is not difficult to find that they share some similarities. You may curious to ask me, "What are they?" Theme. You must set a theme to shape what your blog is all about. It could be about your works, about the foods you tried, about the hang-out places and many more. Therefore, a theme is important to be identified before start blogging which gives you ideas what would be on your blog.

Perhaps, "general" could be considered as one of those themes as I have no favor in any specific topic that to craft my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment