Monday, July 27, 2009

One Night In Ipoh

Few weeks ago a few buddies of mine had come to Ipoh to attend their colleague's wedding ceremony. Thus, we'd grabbed this opportunity to schedule a meet up after the function. This has been my first time to drive to Ipoh alone late at night as I'm not quite familiar with the Ipoh downtown except a very limited places.

Undoubtedly I'd spent quite sometimes to find the way to the restaurant they were having the function with the help of their friend by giving instruction through the phone. Perhaps with this time's experience has signaled me to get a GPS, so that at least I've something to refer to and wouldn't get lost easily.

After met up with them outside the restaurant, we first made move to the hostel the groom rented for them to unload their stuffs before we went out for drinks at a cafe somewhere near to Jaya Jusco. I like the decoration and also the ambient of this cafe and found it quite comfortable to have a few friends sit in to have some drinks and chit chat together. I think this would be the first time we all gathered together after got back from Korea, am I right, EY & SY? Should we schedule a gathering that summons all of the DSU graduates and trainees?



Friends Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment