Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Inequality

Nowadays the term "equal opportunity" is flying around especially has been practicing by most of the organizations to ensure all of their employees are treated fairly without sacrificing (I don't want to use the term "discriminating", though it may be the truth) the basic benefits.

Recently I've been known about the allowances allotted for each lecturer to visit the industrial training students as a routine to assess their performance during the training period. Unfortunately, I've been excluded from the budget list. No single cent has been allocated to me for this visitation, GREAT, isn't it? I'd voiced this issue to my superior and he'd discussed this issue with the acting dean of the faculty I belong. As expected, the proposal has been rejected by the AD. I'm not surprise when I got to know result as the moment my superior promised to raise this issue to him, I knew it not going to work. Why? Because of that old man (AD). He is soft and indecisive, perhaps the balls somehow have been removed by emperor sometimes ago. Sigh~

Inequality

Look at other side, I shouldn't be so mad on this issue as the unfairness has been practicing in this country. What can I expect a university owned by a political party to be fair enough to its employees since the righteousness of the party has been an opened issue in recent years.

Perhaps my loyalty to this organization has been doubted. The consequences of not being loyalty are well reflected to what have happened to me. I apologize here as I've devoted and sworn my loyalty to the McDonald's. I'm truly sorry if I just not fair enough to you ...

Am I fair enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment