Tuesday, September 22, 2009

August ...

It has been quite sometimes since the last time I blogged here due to the busyness plus with a little bit of laziness. It was so many things happened within these period. Therefore, I decided to give a short view of what had happened in these 2 months.

1. I had moved to a new place, not too far from what I had previously stayed. The room is bigger and the rental is cheaper. However, the main reason was because the old place had the direct sunlight shone to the room from the afternoon till the evening. I couldn't imagine I had been stayed in an oven for a few months then only made up my mind to shift out.

2. First time in my life I attended to a concert named "Super Band" held at Bukit Jalil with my colleagues. SuperBand is formed by four veterans: Luo Da You, Emil Chau, Jonathan Lee and Zhang Zhen Yue. I've no regretted to attend to such a wonderful concert.

Poster - Super Band Live In Malaysia Concert

3. The first Korea gang gathering after I got back to Malaysia for 1 year plus. The gathering was intended to gather those had attended to Dongseo University no matter for doing their postgraduate studies or industrial training. However, the attendance was not as good as expected due to some "unforeseen" and "technical" and whatever kind of reasons :p. Anyhow, we still managed to have twelve person attended to this big event as shown in the picture below:

Daorae

(left) Seongyee, Rong, Shin, Wei Liam, Shiew Woei, Shin Keat, Della, Kok Shin, Shu Yun, Yu Shu, Me, HM

We had our dinner at one Korean restaurant named "Daorae" situated at Sri Hartamas. The taste of the foods was quite close to what I had eaten in Korea so I've no hesitation to recommend this restaurant to you.

4. I've been assigned to a new faculty with the department remained the same. The previous faculty I attached to had finally split into three new faculties due to the expansion of number of students. The former one was considerably too big to represent three major disciplines namely engineering, science and technology.

Basically these are the major events happened in August and I shall continue with the story for September in the next post.

1 comment: